One liner is not jokes or quiz, they are one line laughing slangs. If you have a good sense of humour than you will smell the taste of these one-liners. These one liners are arranged from Facebook groups and equine geeks.
1. ”Not a horse but a donkey. Everyone needs a little ass Lol”
This one I got from Facebook and it looks catchy. So I need a brief about this one-liner like how horse and donkey both have an ass.
2. ”why the Long face”
Did you ever notice the long face of donkeys? But why you will notice because these one liners are about horses
3. ”Want a ride”
Want a ride on horse? that looks pun to me
4. ”They have no horse sense”
Some of us have five senses or maybe six but understand horses with 7th sense. Horses are unique creature and need extra sense to understand.
5. ”Eats like a horse”
Do you eat like a horse?
6. ”You can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink”
In 2018 I had a mustang when I tried to carry him for drinking water, he swims instead of drinking this salty water.
7. ”Zebras are just horses that escaped from prison”
Actually, zebras are equine brothers of horses but in reality, they are wild horses. Feel like horses escaped from prison
8. ”A horse is dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle”
I could not understand this one liner
9. ”What do you call a horse that can’t lose a race?”
I was looking for horse racing jokes one-liner and found above one. I will not call him racehorse instead of winner racehorse lol
10. ”Where do horses go when they’re sick? The horsepital”
That is a very common joke but I have a description of it like a human should go humanspital but the hospital is exceptional.
11. ”What’s a horse’s favourite TV show? Neighbours”
Sorry neighbours, i can not cover my stable or can not restrict him looking in your home.He is looking for pretty mare.
12. ”How do you spell ‘Hungry Horse’ in four letters? MTGG”
I do not spell actually
13. ”What do you call a three legged horse? A Reliant Dobbin”
That was the crazy question asked by my equine teacher in 9th class that what do you call a three-legged horse, and my answer was ”three-leg horse”
14. ”A pony near here has a sore throat. He’s a little hoarse”
15. ”My horse is a rubbish dancer. I think he’s got two left feet”
My horse can not dance unfortunately
16. ”Recently I bought a shire horse. My existing horse was too outgoing”
Amm before reading this one-liner, I am wondering how to find shire horse because now finding shire horse is outdated and shire cost is hard to bear.
17. ”Two horses I know have been an item for ages. They are in a stable relationship”
I can read this but my mare died due to jilter horse
18. ”Apparently if you look hard enough at this picture you’ll see a horse!”
19. ”What’s the hardest thing about learning to ride a horse? The ground”
That is cool but i will allow him in sand
20. ”Safety First. Falling from a horse can kill even Superman.”
That is white lie but looks catchy.Do you remeber any superman died due to horse fall.
21. ”No worries Michael I’m in stable condition ”
This condition can stick you in the stable. I will suggest never love stable because you will miss other activities.
22. ”Asked dad for a Mustang, This isn’t what I had in mind ”
Yes i also asked my dad for mustang and next day i have a mustang car
23. ”Horse DNA has been discovered in West Ham striker Andy Carrol”
24. ”To noble steeds with horse sense and stable thinking, hippocracy is not hypocrisy”
25. ”That was the first time I saw a horse start from a kneeling position! ”
26. ”What do you call a horse that plays the violin? Fiddler on the hoof”
27. ”What couple rode a horse up a hill to fetch a pail of water? Jockey and Jill”
28. ”What do you call a horse that’s been all around the world? A globe-trotter”
How to pick catchy horse one liners?
I did not have a special idea about picking catchy one liners but my mind created a brilliant one. It is easy to extract one liner when you know the best one. I made a competition in the Facebook group. Here are some crazy ways to extract.
Social media groups are the best platform to arrange these fun competitions. People know their pet jokes, animal behaviour and quiz competitions. I arranged two competitions on Facebook and tweeter. Facebooks is better and helped to arrange 5 one-liners. These five one-liners are listed on the top of the blog.
Ask from fellow equine friends
A person with experience in the equine industry or horse geek loves to give ideas. Go to his horse farm or home and ask for crazy jokes. Arrange best horse blog list and email them for jokes or puns. Both ideas will work.
Hi, I am Waqar and active in the horse world since 2012. I have MSc (Hons) in Agriculture from the University of Agriculture Faisalabad. I love to solve equine health care issues and note down in the form of research papers.
I have written hundreds of equine health care, accessories, names, and history-related blogs. My equine related work is watering a lot of horse-related magazines and blogs.